Grow With Us!
Most agencies are run by upper and middle management personnel, but our agency is run by caregivers! At Portland In-Home Care, everyone is a caregiver. Our CNAs and nurses are caregivers, our admins are caregivers, our Care Counselors are caregivers, and even the owner of PIHC is a caregiver! By removing the top-heavy management positions, our caregivers are able to pursue the professional and financial opportunities that were once reserved for executives and managers.
One of our agency’s core values is, “We care for each other, and then we go out and care for our clients.” With this in mind, our benefits include:
- Rewarding Career Paths
- Training and coaching
- Paid new hire training
- CNA tuition support
- Employment assistance program
- Schedule flexibility
- Accrued time off
- Paid sick time
- Holiday Pay
- Generous Salary Packages
What We’re Looking For:
- Are you a licensed and insured driver with a vehicle?
- Are you dependable come “rain or shine”?
- Do you own a smartphone capable of processing multiple work-based applications?
- Are you an empathetic listener, able to form heartfelt connections with others?
- Are you eager to grow personally and professionally?
- Do you enjoy collaborating with other team members?
- Do you have basic administrative skills?
- Are you confident in engaging the public?
If this describes you, and you want to be part of an agency that cares for its caregivers, then Portland In-Home Care is looking for you! Please choose from the following options:
1) Schedule a time to talk with one of our Career Coaches using this Calendly link
2) Start your interview process
- Read and confirm the Caregiver Job Description posted on our website
- Complete the application listed below
- We will call you to schedule your interview!
4434 SE Main Street, Portland, OR 97215